The introduction of a Document Management system will ensure your documents are safe in the case of a natural disaster or network failure.
With each year that passes, is your business producing and receiving more documents than ever before? Are documents still arriving at your organisation through manual methods such as post and fax, and also electronically via email and downloads? When you consider these documents alongside all of those that staff produce and store on their PCs, laptops, and mobile devices, it’s easy to see how managing the security and storage of documents is a significant challenge for many regional businesses.
The introduction of a Document Management system will ensure your documents are safe in the case of a natural disaster or network failure. However, there is more to Document Security than keeping documents safely stored. Inland Technology can help your organisation to:
- Ensure documents are only accessed by those who need to see them
- Maintain the security of PDF documents, including version control, and digital signatures
- Introduce protocols for naming and storing scanned documents, thereby ensuring they are filed in the correct folder locations for ease of future access
- Ensure sensitive printed documents can only be released at the printer or Multifunction Device (MFD) by the document’s author
- Ensure your documents comply with industry and regulatory standards