To find out just how much a Managed Print partnership could help your company move business processes forward, try taking our simple *True or False* quiz!
Simply ask yourselves these questions about your organisation and answer "yes" or "no":
1. We know exactly how many office printers and other devices our company currently owns.
2. We know the capabilities of each of our devices.
3. We know how much we spend on equipment maintenance each year.
4. We know how many documents our staff prints in a given week, month, and year.
5. We have one point of contact for all equipment maintenance, and we know how much it costs yearly.
6. We purchase our consumables from one vendor, and we're certain they provide us with the right product at a fair price, and only in the amounts we need.
7. We routinely print interoffice communications using the least expensive device.
8. We use our multifunction printer to its fullest potential, taking advantage of its paper and energy-saving features on a regular basis.
9. We regularly access the capabilities of our multifunction printer to replace paper-heavy processes with digital workflows.
10. Our multifunction printer includes the latest security protocols and we can say with certainty that our documents are protected from unauthorised access.
11. We rarely need to call upon our IT staff to troubleshoot our printers.
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you likely need a print audit. We can help!
One More Thing
You can own the best equipment the industry has to offer, but ownership is just the beginning. Without a professional print management partnership, you won't get the best return on your investment. From factory-trained service technicians with fast response times to a predictable budget for all of your print-related expenses, Managed Print Services can help you get the most from your investment.
To learn more about how to get more from your MFP and other office equipment, get in touch with us at Inland Technology today!